[Staff15] Consplosion Weekend is fast approaching!

Erik Bigglestone via Staff15 staff15 at con-volution.com
Mon May 18 15:19:51 CDT 2015

Hey there Convolution staffers! Are you planning on being at BayCon, or at
Clockwork Alchemy on Memorial Day weekend? Interested in helping out at
either of our fan tables, or at the party at BayCon on Saturday night?

We're looking for folks who can spend an hour or two at the table at
Clockwork Alchemy, at the Doubletree, any day Friday-Sunday, between 10 AM
and 6 PM. We're less short-handed for the table at BayCon, but help there
is never bad, either.

We're also looking for assistance with set-up at the BayCon party room,
starting around 3:30 PM on Saturday, as well as folks to help man the bar,
check IDs at the door, and mingle throughout the party. Last but certainly
NOT least, we'll need some hearty souls who can stick around after 2 Am to
help clean up, and/or be available between 10 AM and Noon to help clean up
and pack out from the party. Every little bit helps- and we're here to
celebrate all things in Fandom with you!

*Erik Bigglestone*
Chairman, *Convolution 2015 - www.con-volution.com
<http://www.con-volution.com>*
Managing Owner, *Games of Berkeley - www.gamesofberkeley.com
<http://www.gamesofberkeley.com>* <http://www.gamesofberkeley.com/>
President & Chairman, *Evil Empire, Inc.*