[Staff15] August Staff BBQ

Erik Bigglestone via Staff15 staff15 at con-volution.com
Tue Apr 21 18:11:22 CDT 2015

Also, being able to host the meeting at someone's home has the added
potential benefit of beer and hard cider. We can't do that at a public park.

*Erik Bigglestone*
Chairman, *Convolution 2015 - www.con-volution.com
<http://www.con-volution.com>*
Managing Owner, *Games of Berkeley - www.gamesofberkeley.com
<http://www.gamesofberkeley.com>* <http://www.gamesofberkeley.com/>
President & Chairman, *Evil Empire, Inc.*