[Staff15] August Staff BBQ

Erik Bigglestone via Staff15 staff15 at con-volution.com
Mon Apr 20 19:03:34 CDT 2015

Many of you may have seen by now that I scheduled two working BBQs between
the other staff meetings: Saturdays, July 25th and August 29th. I am in the
process of booking a picnic space in Alameda for the July 25th BBQ, but am
looking for a different place that we can hold the one on August 29th,
perhaps further southeast.

Can anyone host at their own home, or is there a park nearby you that might
work well for 30-40 people to meet? For parks, reservations are best, and
residents get better rates than non-residents. (Kennedy Park in Hayward
would work nicely as well, in case anyone lives there.) I would reimburse
you for reservation fees.

*Erik Bigglestone*
Chairman, *Convolution 2015 - www.con-volution.com
<http://www.con-volution.com>*
Managing Owner, *Games of Berkeley - www.gamesofberkeley.com
<http://www.gamesofberkeley.com>* <http://www.gamesofberkeley.com/>
President & Chairman, *Evil Empire, Inc.*