[Staff15] Room block open

Erik Bigglestone via Staff15 staff15 at con-volution.com
Mon Apr 6 17:26:20 CDT 2015

I have tested that our room rate is live by reserving a room, and can
confirm that our room block is now open. I have prepared a Facebook post
that will go live at 6pm tonight, and Angelo will post to Twitter and G+ as
well. The Hotel page on our website has also been updated to reflect this
new information, including a link to the Hyatt's reservation page and
instructions for reserving over telephone. Please share liberally after 6pm
tonight.

http://con-volution.com/2015/attend/hotel/

Thanks, everyone!

*Erik Bigglestone*
Chairman, *Convolution 2015 - www.con-volution.com
<http://www.con-volution.com>*
Managing Owner, *Games of Berkeley - www.gamesofberkeley.com
<http://www.gamesofberkeley.com>* <http://www.gamesofberkeley.com/>
President & Chairman, *Evil Empire, Inc.*