[Staff14] Begging

Cheri Stryker macha at dancingbones.org
Mon Sep 8 13:18:27 CDT 2014

Since we have a number of people familiar with square from last year,
that's what we're going with - we're working on getting the back end all
set up so we can do proper reconciliation in vault.

Cheri Stryker
Financial Services Division Director, Email and Data Manager,
Convolution 2014
CEO, Consanity, Inc.
Secretary, Evil Empire, Inc.