[Staff14] Final Convolution staff meetings

chair14 at con-volution.com chair14 at con-volution.com
Fri Sep 5 00:10:58 CDT 2014

Hello former or current Convolution staff member,
I wanted to take a moment to remind you that we are in the final month
leading up to Convolution.

Our next meeting is this Saturday, September 6 from 1-3 PM at the Hyatt
Regency SFO.  This meeting is the deadline for staff forms.  If you are
planning on, or would like to be on staff this year, please make sure that
you have turned in your staff form (attached) at or before the meeting.
 If you have not turned in your staff form by the end of the day Saturday,
you may not get a staff shirt.

The final staff meeting and training day is on Saturday September 20 from
11-3 at the Hyatt Regency SFO.  This meeting is mandatory for all staff
and will include a review of policies and procedures, specific training for
cash handling, radios, and registration, and a run-through of the entire
convention.

Thanks to everyone who is on staff and who has been doing so much work all
year.  We're looking forward to a great event!

Sincerely,
Meredith