[Staff14] Great con, everyone! BUT

Cheri Stryker macha at dancingbones.org
Wed Oct 1 17:29:22 CDT 2014

Oh, follow up:  If you have no scanner, and can't get to one, you can
mail them to me (and either get your manager to sign the hard copy, or
use email for them to verify).

mail to me at:

Convolution Caesar
1584 Buena Vista Ave. FRNT
Alameda, CA  94501

Cheri Stryker
Financial Services Division Director, Email and Data Manager,
Convolution 2014
CEO, Consanity, Inc.
Secretary, Evil Empire, Inc.