[Staff14] Fan Table schedule

Stephen Libbey childe.dirk at gmail.com
Tue May 20 20:40:41 CDT 2014

Updated schedule:

-I moved Cindi to later shifts
-Chip! has been removed as she has had a conflict arise
-I added Emma to Susie's shift and vice versa, as it sounded like that was
what they're planning
-Stephen Nelson has been liberally sprinkled any place there was a hole
Sat-Mon

We could still use help.  We only have two people setting up for the
parties, we could REALLY use help there.

Even though we have "enough" people now, some people will be working quite
a bit over the course of the weekend and breaks would be nice.