[Staff14] Fan Table schedule

Meredith Branstad chumleyfrog at gmail.com
Tue May 20 19:18:55 CDT 2014

If anyone is looking for a hotel room for Friday night - the convention
currently has one at the San Jose Doubletree (the Clockwork Alchemy hotel).

We were sharing it with a staffer who had to back out, so it is available
for use on Friday.  The room is also available on Saturday, but you can't
sleep until the party's over, probably around 2ish.

Please let me know off-list if you are interested in Friday night.  Cost is
~$90, I believe, so the cheapest in the area.

-Meredith

On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 2:09 PM, ajayakitty at yahoo.com