[Staff14] Staff general info/ re payment

Christine Doyle programming at monty-doyle.com
Mon May 19 20:15:16 CDT 2014

IF you got an e-mail a few minutes ago, with the subject "Convolution 2014 STAFF ONLY registration confirmation" -- that means that we had complete data for you on your staff app.

I still have to do some manual editing regarding the payments (it's a pain in the you-know-where).  I will send out a second round of e-mails once I get that done.

Thanks.

Chris

Christine Doyle
Director, Member Services