[Staff14] Help Spread the Word

chair14 at con-volution.com chair14 at con-volution.com
Tue May 13 00:05:46 CDT 2014

Good evening!
We had a productive and fun staff meeting on Saturday.  As you should have
seen in the e-newsletter last week, the next two weeks are busy ones for
Convolution and the rest of fandom.

Each of the next two weekends we have fan tables at a number of conventions
and /need/ your help.

This weekend we will be in booth F11at BigWow Comic Fest at the San Jose
Convention Center.
Saturday the exhibitors room will be open from 9:30 AM to 6 PM.  We have
one volunteer for Saturday morning, but we need someone to help in the
afternoon as he can't stay past 2.
Sunday we will be at the table from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM.

Memorial Day Weekend we will have fan tables at both BayCon and Clockwork
Alchemy from Friday to Monday.  We'll also be throwing a party at BayCon
on Friday and at Clockwork Alchemy on Saturday.

If you can help with any of our outreach efforts, please e-mail me your
availability and we'll work out a schedule.  It is encouraged, but not
required, that our fan table volunteers buy a membership to the host
convention.  Even if you can just come by for a few hours, it would be
much appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help!
-Meredith

Important Staff Dates:
Saturday July 12 - Staff BBQ, location pending
Saturday September 6 - Hyatt Regency SFO, 1-3 PM
Saturday September 20 - MANDATORY ALL HANDS MEETING/ TRAINING, 11-3 PM,
Hyatt Regency SFO