Tabletop games, videogames and LARPs are all happening at Con-Volution 2015!
SCHEDULED – A variety of tournaments, meetups, and discussions awaits you, including a Doomtown tournament, the junior gamer meetup for members 12 and under, two LARPs, and game design workshops. SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS.
ONGOING – The Artemis Spaceship Bridge Simulator will be running all weekend in the Conifer room. Sign up early to take your shot at manning an exciting simulated space mission, including a Chairman’s Flight!
LOCATION & HOURS
Casual gaming will be located in Scalini’s Restaurant on the hotel’s atrium level. For other gaming locations, see below. Attendee hours are:
- FRIDAY: 10AM – Midnight
- SATURDAY: 10AM – Midnight
- SUNDAY: 10AM – 4PM
Full details for each item may be found in the convention’s SCHEDULE.
- 2:00 PM – Peggle with the Stars (Harbor A)
- 3:00 PM – Children’s LARP (Poolside Pavilion)
- 6:30 PM – Friday Night Magic the Gathering (Wine Room)
- 7:00 PM – Reunion at Katmeers LARP (Poolside Pavilion)
- 11:30 PM – Cards Against Humanity (Evergreen) – 18 and over only
- 10:00 AM – Gaming and Gender (Sandpebble B)
- 10:00 AM – RPG Gamemastery (Pine)
- 11:30 AM – Hands On Game Design Tutorial (Evergreen)
- 1:00 PM – Doomtown: Reloaded Tournament (Wine Room)
- 4:00 PM – Video Games: Past, Present, Future (Harbor A)
- 6:00 PM – The Neptune Ball LARP (Harbor A)
- 10:00 AM – Importance of Theme in Game Design (Evergreen)
- 11:30 AM – Gaming Journalism (Harbor A)
- 1:00 PM – Game Design: Top Down, Bottom Up, or Middle Out? (Harbor B)